2. new beginnings
4. Six O’Clock Scramble
5. Mary Oliver
7. a roasting chicken lieing in wait
8. sweet potato rolls rising in a sunny window
9. Twelth Night
10. Gerber Daisies
11. Lovey making Eggs Benadict!
12. Two parents- so one can stay with the toddler, while the other runs to the ER with the baby
13. Zuzu getting her doctor kit to see if she is alright
14. Being able to nurse one, even when I can’t the other
15. cuddles with a sick baby
16. Summer and Connie’s help!
17. Renee’s help!
18. Sue’s chicken noodle soup!
19. Zuzu telling me when she grows up she’ll have 10 babies- boys and girls!
20. Zuzu telling when she grows up she’ll be a princess, and a doctor, and a teacher, and a mommy…but mostly just a princess
22. my dear family and friends sweet words, thoughts, offers, prayers, food, hugs, child-holding and well wishes- much love and gratitude
23. hospital collard greens
24. a baby excitedly eating my face
25. opening my eyes to sunshine, smiles and giggles
Those are all so lovely although I have to wonder about number 23.
Here’s hoping you don’t have to be at the H much.