2. less lovingly wrapped gifts by goof-ball brother-in-laws
4. a new book of Mary Oliver poetry!
5. Green dresses for the girls!
6. Lovey giving me back the cake I lost last year
8. new families to share with
9. Lindt dark chocolate with a touch of sea salt- oh how it crackles in your mouth!
10. 2 cakes!
11. a 3 year old using cake decorating as a spelling lesson
12. “But Momma, I don’t have tireds in my belly, I have daytimes in my belly!” (in other words- no naps happening here)
13. children’s Motrin
14. Lovey’s flexible schedule
15. a 3 year old feeling better
16. a well-fitting bra
17. a well-fitting bra (as a nursing momma- it bears extra gratitude)
18. Quail chortles and vocal experimentations whenever they come- 1am, 3:30am, 5am…
19. a new shirt!
20. fried zucchini sticks
21. modern technology and asthma medications keeping a cold purely a cold (and not landing us in the hospital)