1. Saturday morning runs to the Bakery brought to you by Lovey & Zuzu
2. Everyone sleeping in until 7am
3. One more eval for SPED down and one last to go before the first IEP
4. A dyspraxia diagnosis- no not as good as nothing being the issue, but better than apraxia for now.
5. Regular hugs and kisses bye-bye and night-night for Sugarplum from Zuzu
6. Zuzu starting up with a “big-kids” gymnastics class
7. colds starting to pass
8. a friend making it to 6 weeks
9. noting the pattern of which shirts cause people to comment on how huge I am versus which shirts cause people to comment on what a cute little preggo I am.
10. a special phone number programmed into my phone and taped to the refridgerator as our back up plan for kiddo care in case the “plan” doesn’t work. Which as life goes, is likely…
12. mother-daughter gum chewing dates
13. weeknight chicken on the weekend
15. not spazzing when the child throw’s up in my mouth
16. humor in a sad situation
17. high praise indeed
18. setting boundaries with small ones, but in a positive light
19. 8 oz Coke zeros
20. 90 calorie cereal bars when Sugarplum wakes me
21. minimal weight gain between OB appts after, um a couple of “large leaps”
LOL and totally agreeing with you on 9 and 21. 11 is high on my list too!