1. watching the baby treat the glowworm like her own baby
2. Sugarplum’s pulling down a boppy and blankie and dragging it over to me to nurse just about anytime I sit down at the computer.
3. realizing Zuzu and I have the same eyes down to the hazel mixed in with the blue
4. bad mood’s passing
5. Zuzu’s request to go surprise Daddy with a breakfast treat
6. Dinners with Lovey
7. back to school night for 2!
8, a VSD almost closed
9. a doctor’s reassurance that we are out of the risk of need for open heart surgery
10. a gallon of figs!
11. dinner reservations
12. a salad of avocado, bacon, egg, mozzerella & arugala
13. a nursing toddler
14. a nursing toddler sleeping through the night
15. kind words
16. new teachers
17. homework binders
18. a 6 year old’s excitement to get started on their homework before school even starts
19. non-disability families getting involved and learning about the disability community
20. end of summer swim lessons
21. Welcome to the new class letters in the mail