1. snow in the south on November 1st!
2. snow melting
3. Two Annas, an Elsa, An Olaf & Sven
4. Restaurants handing out cups of hot pie at the town trick or treating
6. The fact that my children like the suckers best and I don’t. That makes the candy tax much less painful for all involved.
7. Halloween Donuts
8. Cake offers
9. 4.62 miles at a 12 minute mile
10. Friends willing to take your kids while you attempt to clean
11. cool air
12. friends to run with
13. Running friends to drink coffee with
14. volunteering at your children’s Halloween party
15. a school raising funds and awareness on behalf of your child
16. a work place raising funds and awareness on behalf of your child
17. V8 & cottage cheese after a week of too many sugary indulgences
18. Vest season
19. your kid’s friends
20. Trick or Treating
21. Good report cards!