2. professional development
3. rockin scores on HELP assessments
4. an unexplainable advance in cognitive development
5. off the charts social development
6. a 2 year old calling out “ticker” when she pee-pees in the potty and points to her sticker chart
7. a 2 year old toddling over to flush the potty
8. poo-poo in the potty
9. a date with Lovey and good friends & a babysitter for the kiddos
10. good monstering
12. spring weather
14. new Old Navy cheap shirts
15. 8 lbs down from 1/1/11
16. 110 sit-ups a day
17. The HLF joining in the sit-ups
18. daily hunger cravings curbed
19. triumph over impulse control
20. a 4 year old movin-on up & being tickled about it!
21. a 4 year old excitedly describing her new routine in her new class
Always love your gratitude journal.I have been heard a dozen or so times saying that I really need to start doing this type of a post once a week myself.Would help me keep myself in check, in moments when the negatives appear to out weigh the positives.Never really is that way just over shadows them sometimes.Have a few blogging buddies who do Thankful Sundays.Same idea,different name.Perhaps next Sunday will be my stab at it….
Happy Sunday to you and yours.