1. a freezer full of pesto and berries
2. grown-up birthday parties
3. yardwork with your Love
4. the smell of your hands after deadheading the herb garden
5. a soccer net sort of put together
6. little arms reaching up for a quick dance
7. stister panda bears
8. the feeling of being clean after a long afternoon of yardwork
9. the meditative rhythm of mowing
10. kefir & cups of O’s with Saturday morning cartoons
11. staying calm where previous explosions have occured
12. waking to early morning ponderings
13. basil flowers
14. removing those basil flowers
15. the capacity to tend
16. finding early morning computer wanderings boring and breakfast with Zuzu important
17. pretty much every thing in the Trader Joes frozen food section
18. breakfast catch entertaining the 2 year old
20. keeping company with the characters in books
21. Wino Wednesday with buddies
I love it all but especially,the Wino Wednesday with buddies.Can you tell what kind of a week I had??
You would be a great addition to the group- sorry for a rough week friend!
basil and pesto – I’m grateful for summer scents and flavors! Happy sunday!